- Presentations should be in Power Point (preferably Power Point XP but other versions are acceptable).
- All oral presentations are allocated 20 minutes (10 minutes for the talk and up to 10 minutes question time).
- All presenters should visit the speaker preview room to ensure that copies of their electronic presentation are uploaded into the conference Audio-visual system (see Preview room below)
- Presentations should be provided on CD (recordable) or USB stick.
All presenters should arrive at their session venue at least 10 minutes before the start in order to meet the moderator and become familiar with the room's audio-visual aids and layout. Your Power Point display will be electronically available in the lecture room where your presentation takes place.
A speaker preview room will be located on Level 3 of the Stockholm Waterfront Congress Centre. All presenters may use the preview facilities throughout the conference but priority will be given to presentations taking place on the allocated days.
The speaker preview facility will be open during the following times:
|Wednesday 5 November
|| 7 am – 6 pm |
|Thursday 6 November
|| 7.30 am – 6 pm|
|Friday 7 November
|| 7.30 am – 4.30 pm|
If your presentation is scheduled for the morning please ensure your slides are given to
Technical staff no later than 8am on the day of your presentation. If you have been
allocated an afternoon slot please ensure presentation materials are passed to technical staff
no later than 12.30pm.
Please contact the information desk upon arrival to the conference for information on location and facilities available in the speaker preview room.
Please also consult the programme to check the date and time of your presentation. This will be uploaded onto the website: www.escaide.eu
If you need to contact the ESCAIDE organizers, please send an email to: email@example.com
Amendment of Abstracts
Please note that it is possible to make minor corrections to accepted abstracts where these do not alter the underlying abstract content. Modifications can be done directly in the abstract management system until Friday 5th September 2014.
Publication of presentations/potential conflicts of interest
In order to support transparency and to ensure your work has maximum impact, it is our intention to publish all presentations on the ESCAIDE website after the conference.
- If you do not wish your presentation to be published on-line, please inform the ESCAIDE staff in advance, or in the speaker room during the conference. Please note that we will assume you give consent to publish if you do not inform us to the contrary. (We are happy to accept amended versions of your presentation if you wish to remove sensitive data and other material before publication).
- Please ensure that all presentation material is authorised for publication (photos, cartoons, graphics etc).
Policy on notification of funding
In order to support transparency, speakers should include a specific slide to indicate all sources of funding and potential conflicts of interest for the work presented at ESCAIDE.
Download ESCAIDE 2014 Speaker guidelines