Archive of earlier ECDC weekly surveillance reports on the 2009 influenza A (H1N1) pandemic. Published weekly (06 June - 10 August 2009).
Weekly surveillance reports on the 2009 pandemic: Analysis of influenza A(H1N1)v individual case reports in EU and EEA countries
For each report (except the last one), reported cases are described by :
- numbers: aggregated and individual case-reports, travel related cases and hospitalized cases,
- trends over time: total cases and travel related.
- demography: age and gender
- frequency of symptoms,
- treatment and prophylaxis,
- eventually underlying conditions and complications.