Registration is now open for the European Scientific Conference on Applied Infectious Disease Epidemiology (ESCAIDE). This year’s key conference on infectious diseases is taking place in Stockholm, Sweden, from 5 to 7 November. The 2013 programme includes the following planned plenary sessions:
- Keynote address by Professor Peter Piot: No time to lose: of infectious diseases, science, politics and institutions.
- Phylogenomics for public health.
- Past, current and future trends in the Epidemiology of HIV/AIDS and sexually transmitted infections.
Delegates can register for the conference via the dedicated registration page on the ESCAIDE website www.escaide.eu
. In addition, delegates can also register for specific satellite events
. The capacity for these events is limited, so it is important to register early to secure a spot:
- Evidence-based methods training: preconference workshop
- 2013 Eurovaccine conference
- Measles & Rubella elimination workshop
- Eurosurveillance scientific lunch-time seminar
The fees for this year’s conference are:
Early-bird discounted registration (available until 31 August): 250 EUR (including VAT)
Standard online registration (available 1 Sept - 25 October): 300 EUR (including VAT)