Procurement and grants
This section provides information on ECDC procurement and grants procedures.
Calls for tender - Open or restricted procurement procedures with values over 144 000 €.
Calls for proposal - Grant procedures.
Ex-ante publicity - Negotiated procurement procedures with values between 15 000 EUR and 144 000 EUR.
For subscription to RSS feed on this page: https://ecdc.europa.eu/en/rss-feeds
Ongoing and closed procedures
External quality assessment (EQA) schemes for supporting the surveillance of Legionnaires’ disease at European level
Scientific and Technical Support to the European Surveillance of Antimicrobial Resistance Network (EARS-Net)
- Privacy statement (for procurement and grants)
- ECDC Work programme 2017
- Declaration on honour (open calls)
- Declaration on honour for grants
- Declaration on honour (negotiated procedures with selection criteria)
- Declaration on honour (negotiated procedures without selection criteria)
- General conditions (low and middle value contract)
- Authorised Signatory form (open calls)
- Authorised Signatory Form (negotiated procedures)
- Checklist (open calls)
- Simplified Financial Statements
- Legal Entity File
- Financial Identification Form
- Curiculum Vitae (Europass)