Procurement and grants
This section provides information on ECDC procurement and grants procedures.
Calls for tender - Open or restricted procurement procedures with values over 144 000 €.
Calls for proposal - Grant procedures.
Ex-ante publicity - Negotiated procurement procedures with values between 15 000 EUR and 144 000 EUR.
For subscription to RSS feed on this page: https://ecdc.europa.eu/en/rss-feeds
Ongoing and closed procedures
External service provision in Time and Means for development, consultancy in the field of Information Systems (ECDC-IT-TM)
External quality assessment of antimicrobial susceptibility testing for Salmonella and Campylobacter
- Privacy statement (for procurement and grants)
- ECDC Work programme 2017
- Declaration on honour (open calls)
- Declaration on honour for grants
- Declaration on honour (negotiated procedures with selection criteria)
- Declaration on honour (negotiated procedures without selection criteria)
- General conditions (low and middle value contract)
- Authorised Signatory form (open calls)
- Authorised Signatory Form (negotiated procedures)
- Checklist (open calls)
- Simplified Financial Statements
- Legal Entity File
- Financial Identification Form
- Curiculum Vitae (Europass)