From the central station
To travel to ECDC from the central station you can choose to travel via train, bus or a taxi.
- Take the train from Stockholm Central Station towards Märsta (train 41, 41X, 42X) or Upplands Väsby / Uppsala (train 40).
- Get off at the stop "Solna station", exit "Solna C/Frösundaleden".
From here you can either walk or take a bus.
- To get to the bus stop, you have to cross the road and use the bus stop on the opposite side of the road. See directions via Google maps. Take bus 508/509 towards Danderyds sjukhus or Bus 67 towards Frösundavik. Get off the bus at the stop "Frösunda port". Plan your trip online via sl.se/en. In the field From, type "Solna station" and in the filed To, type "Frösunda port". The bus stop is located close ECDC, see directions via Google maps.
- To walk from the train station, please follow the instructions via Google maps.
There is a direct bus from the Stockholm Central Station to Frösunda, where ECDC is located. The bus is only operating in the morning between 07:00 - 09:00. The bus goes from Cityterminalen, which is the main bus station in Stockholm
- Take the bus 565X towards Johanneslund.
- Get off the bus at the stop Frösunda. The journey only takes approximately 15 minutes.
- Plan your trip online via sl.se/en. In the field From, type "Cityterminalen" and in the filed To, type "Frösunda ".
Please note! To travel by public transport in Stockholm, you will need to use an SL access card. The card can be purchased for 20 SEK and then loaded with money for single trips or with a ticket that is valid for a set period of time, for example 24 hrs, 48 hrs or 1 week. Stockholm's public transport system is split into three zones. Both ECDC and central Stockholm are located within zone A. More information on different ticketing options is available on the SL website. For timetables please use the SL journey planner.