Communicable Disease Threats Report, 18 June - 24 June 2017, week 25
This issue covers the period 18 June - 24 June 2017 and includes updates on measles, rubella, Ebola virus disease, influenza A(H7N9), Legionnaires' disease, poliomyelitis and West Nile fever.
Communicable disease threats report, 28 May - 3 June 2017, week 22
This issue of the ECDC Communicable Disease Threats Report (CDTR) covers the period 28 May - 3 June 2017 and includes updates on hepatitis A, measles, Ebola virus disease and Legionnaires' disease.
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Ebola haemorrhagic fever
- Emerging and Vector-borne Diseases Programme
- Food- and Waterborne Diseases and Zoonoses Programme
- Hepatitis A
- Legionnaires’ disease
- Programme on HIV, Sexually Transmitted Infections and viral Hepatitis
- Public health threat
- United Arab Emirates
- Vaccine Preventable Diseases Programme
- West Nile virus infection
Communicable disease threats report, 16-22 September 2012, week 38
The ECDC communicable disease threats report is a weekly bulletin intended for epidemiologists and health professionals in the area of communicable disease prevention and control.