Communicable disease threats report, 14 May - 20 May 2017, week 20
This issue of the ECDC Communicable Disease Threats Report (CDTR) covers the period 14 May - 20 May 2017 and includes updates on influenza, measles, hepatitis A, cholera, polio, Ebola virus disease and Legionnaires' disease.
- avian influenza virus
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Ebola haemorrhagic fever
- Emerging and Vector-borne Diseases Programme
- Food- and Waterborne Diseases and Zoonoses Programme
- hepatitis A
- Influenza and other Respiratory Viruses Programme
- Programme on HIV, Sexually Transmitted Infections and viral Hepatitis
- public health threat
- United Arab Emirates
- zoonotic influenza
Rapid Risk Assessment: Outbreak of Ebola virus disease in Bas Uele province, Democratic Republic of the Congo; 8th update, 19 May 2017
This rapid risk assessment reviews the risk of further spread of the outbreak in DRC, the risk to EU/EEA citizens living or travelling in DRC, and the risk of introduction and further spread within the EU/EEA.