The European Union summary report on antimicrobial resistance in zoonotic and indicator bacteria from humans, animals and food in 2014
The European Union Summary Report on antimicrobial resistance in zoonotic and indicator bacteria from humans, animals and food in 2014, covers resistance in zoonotic Salmonella and Campylobacter species from humans, animals and food, and resistance in indicator Escherichia coli as well as meticillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus in animals and food.
Communicable disease threats report, Week 20, 10-16 May 2015
This issue of the ECDC Communicable Disease Threats Report (CDTR) covers the period 10-16 May 2015, and includes updates on influenza, Salmonella Enteritidis, polio, avian influenza, Ebola virus, Mycobacterium chimaera and MERS.
- Antimicrobial resistance
- Antimicrobial Resistance and Healthcare-associated Infections Programme
- Ebola haemorrhagic fever
- Emerging and Vector-borne Diseases Programme
- Healthcare-associated infections
- Influenza in humans, seasonal
- Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus
- Mycobacterium chimaera
- Public health threat
- Vaccine Preventable Diseases Programme
- Western Africa