Communicable disease threats report, 2-8 June 2013, week 23
The ECDC communicable disease threats report is a weekly bulletin intended for epidemiologists and health professionals in the area of communicable disease prevention and control.
Communicable Disease Threats Report, 3-9 June 2018, week 23
This issue of the ECDC Communicable Disease Threats Report (CDTR) covers the period 3-9 June 2018 and includes updates on dengue, Vibrio growth in the Baltic Sea, measles, rubella, hepatitis A, mass gathering monitoring, Carbapenem-resistant Enterobacteriaceae, Ebola virus disease, West Nile virus, polio and MERS-CoV.
- Carbapenem-resistant Enterobactericae
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Ebola haemorrhagic fever
- Ebola outbreak - North Kivu, Ituri, DRC
- Hepatitis A
- La Réunion
- Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus
- Public health threat
- West Nile virus infection