Communicable disease threats report, 31 January - February 2016, week 5
This issue of the ECDC Communicable Disease Threats Report (CDTR) covers the period 31 January - 6 February 2016 and includes updates on Zika virus, Ebola virus disease and seasonal influenza.
- Chikungunya virus disease
- Ebola haemorrhagic fever
- Emerging and Vector-borne Diseases Programme
- Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus
- Migrant health
- Public health threat
- United States
- Vaccine Preventable Diseases Programme
- Western Africa
- Zika virus disease
- Zika virus disease - Outbreak in the Americas
Rapid Risk Assessment: Zika virus disease epidemic: potential association with microcephaly and Guillain-Barré syndrome (first update)
This updated rapid risk assessment evaluates the risks associated with the evolving Zika virus epidemic currently affecting some countries in the Americas, including the risk for travellers to the affected areas and populations in the affected EU outermost regions.