Communicable disease threats report, Week 20, 10-16 May 2015
This issue of the ECDC Communicable Disease Threats Report (CDTR) covers the period 10-16 May 2015, and includes updates on influenza, Salmonella Enteritidis, polio, avian influenza, Ebola virus, Mycobacterium chimaera and MERS.
- Antimicrobial resistance
- Antimicrobial Resistance and Healthcare-associated Infections Programme
- Ebola haemorrhagic fever
- Emerging and Vector-borne Diseases Programme
- Healthcare-associated infections
- Influenza in humans, seasonal
- Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus
- Mycobacterium chimaera
- Public health threat
- Vaccine Preventable Diseases Programme
- Western Africa
Communicable disease threats report, 17-23 May 2015, week 21
This issue of the ECDC Communicable Disease Threats Report (CDTR) covers the period 17-23 May 2015, and includes updates on Salmonella Enteritidis, influenza, Mycobacterium chimaera, Ebola virus, MERS, avian influenza and polio.