Disability weights for infectious diseases in four European countries: comparison between countries and across respondent characteristics.
De Noordhout, C.M., Devleesschauwer, B., Salomon, J.A., Turner, H., Cassini, A., Colzani, E., Speybroeck, N., Polinder, S., Kretzschmar, M.E., Havelaar, A.H., Haagsma, J.A.
Annual Epidemiological Report 2009 [2007 data]
This edition of the Annual Report gives special attention to vaccine-preventable diseases and immunisation programmesin the European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA) countries. This edition was revised January and June 2010 and has authority over the print edition.
- Antimicrobial resistance
- Avian influenza virus
- Emerging disease
- Food- and waterborne diseases
- Healthcare-associated infections
- HIV infection
- Influenza in humans, avian origin
- Influenza in humans, seasonal
- Sexually transmitted infections
- Vaccine preventable diseases
- Vector-borne disease