FEM Wiki - Infection control and hospital hygiene
An “e-learning tool” for trainers, including chapters addressing core competencies on infection control and hospital hygiene
The Infection Control/Hospital Hygiene (IC/HH) Wiki is an online platform which aims to store, share and optimise knowledge on infection prevention and control and hospital hygiene in a flexible and collaborative way.
It's ambition is to become:
- a tool for supporting training in the field of IC/HH;
- a repository for IC/HH training materials;
- an opportunity to compare multiple points of view and experiences concerning contemporary IC/HH issues to stimulate future research and complement the evidence base;
- a place to lodge discussions concerning the focus of IC/HH field training, competencies and other aspects of IC/HH practice;
- a place to share new developments in IC/HH methods.