HelicsWin.Net (also referred to as HWN) is a software application developed for the manual entry of data of the ECDC HAI-Net surveillance of healthcare-associated infections (HAIs).
Current version 3.2.0
HelicsWin.Net version 3.2.0 replaces the version 2.3.7. It contains a fully new SSI module and new reports for the PPS module.
To verify the integrity of the original zip file:
MD5 checksum: a49ec0f570baed0eed49a7a7530a4e1d
SHA1 checksum: 265670e8b1c22e4ae5802c780ad1b624d27251db
HelicsWin.Net (also referred to as HWN) is a software application developed for the manual entry of data of the ECDC HAI-Net surveillance of healthcare-associated infections (HAIs). The current version includes four modules:
HAI-Net PPS: ECDC point prevalence survey (PPS) of healthcare-associated infections and antimicrobial use in acute care hospitals (Protocol version 5.2)
HAI-Net ICU: European surveillance of HAIs in intensive care units (Protocol version 2.0)
HAI-Net CDI: European surveillance of Clostridium difficile infections (Surveillance protocol version 2.2)
HAI-Net SSI: European surveillance of surgical site infections (Surveillance protocol version 2.2)
INSTALLATION OR USE OF THE HelicsWin.Net SOFTWARE INDICATES YOUR ASSENT TO THE FOLLOWING LICENSE AGREEMENT.
The software HelicsWin.Net is freeware and can be used freely, copied and given to third parties under the following terms:
1. You can use the software free of charge for private and professional purposes. You may not however sell it for profit and you may not bundle HelicsWin.Net in other software packages without prior written approval from the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC).
2. You are allowed to offer the program on a website that is free of charges, provided that this licence agreement is visible to, and accepted by, potential third party users prior to use.
3. For any other form of publication, ECDC’s prior written permission is necessary.
4. The software remains property of the ECDC also in case of dissemination to third parties.
5. The software, especially the name of the software and the name of the ECDC must remain unmodified.
6. THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED FREE OF CHARGE AND ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES THAT IT IS FREE OF DEFECTS, MERCHANTABLE, FIT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGING. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE IS WITH YOU. SHOULD THE SOFTWARE PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION.
7. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE ECDC, COPYRIGHT HOLDER, OR ANY OTHER PARTY WHO MAY REDISTRIBUTE THE SOFTWARE BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY GENERAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF DATA, DATA BEING RENDERED INACCURATE, LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, BUSINESS INTERRUPTIONS, LOSS SUSTAINED BY YOU OR THIRD PARTIES, OR A FAILURE OF THE SOFTWARE TO OPERATE WITH ANY OTHER SOFTWARE) EVEN IF THE ECDC, COPYRIGHT HOLDER, OR OTHER PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
8. VIOLATION OR NON-ACCEPTANCE OF ANY OF THE ABOVE TERMS WILL IMMEDIATELY AND UNCONDITIONALLY TERMINATE YOUR LICENSE.
Users will be asked to agree with the license agreement before installing the software.