Procurement and grants
This section provides information on ECDC procurement and grants procedures.
Calls for tender - Open or restricted procurement procedures with values over 144 000 €.
Calls for proposal - Grant procedures.
Ex-ante publicity - Negotiated procurement procedures with values between 15 000 EUR and 144 000 EUR.
For subscription to RSS feed on this page: https://ecdc.europa.eu/en/rss-feeds
Ongoing and closed procedures
Systematic literature review on interventions for communicable diseases prevention and control in prisons and other custodial settings
Support to 5 high-priority Member States in prevention and control of (multidrug-resistant) tuberculosis
Assessing the impact of vaccination with conjugate vaccines on the epidemiology of invasive pneumococcal disease in the EU/EEA
Consultancy on coordination activities of the European Surveillance of Antimicrobial Consumption Network (ESAC-Net) and analyses of antimicrobial consumption data
Establishment of a European network of laboratories for the early detection and surveillance of (re-emerging) vector-borne viral diseases
- Privacy statement (for procurement and grants)
- ECDC Work programme 2017
- eSubmission guide
- Declaration on honour (open calls)
- Declaration on honour for grants
- Declaration on honour (negotiated procedures with selection criteria)
- Declaration on honour (negotiated procedures without selection criteria)
- General conditions (low and middle value contract)
- Authorised Signatory form (open calls)
- Authorised Signatory Form (negotiated procedures)
- Checklist (open calls)
- Simplified Financial Statements
- Legal Entity File
- Financial Identification Form
- Curiculum Vitae (Europass)