Yellow fever distribution in Brazil: Map
The information on current yellow fever transmission is provided to evaluate the risk for people who are planning to travel to Brazil.
The map is based on sources from WHO and the Ministry of Health of Brazil:
- Wkly Epidemiol Rec 37, 2011, 86, 401-416. Cf page 407
- Jentes ES, Poumerol G, Gershman MD, Hill DR, Lemarchand J, Lewis RF, et al. The revised global yellow fever risk map and recommendations for vaccination, 2010: consensus of the Informal WHO Working Group on Geographic Risk for Yellow Fever. Lancet Infect Dis. 2011 Aug;11(8):622-32.
- WHO PAHO map for yellow fever recommendation
- List of areas where yellow fever vaccination is recommended, Brazilian Ministry of Health
- WHO recommendations for international travellers
- WHO DON
- WHO Yellow Fever Vaccination Recommendations in the Americas (interactive map)