Everything we deliver is useful. This means that we:
- search for knowledge that improves our work,
- handle others’ time and money with respect,
- evaluate and learn from both success and mistakes,
- challenge and take action when needed,
- communicate the level of quality given the available resources.
We act on the needs of others. This means that we:
- ask questions to understand,
- keep our promises,
- give a helping hand,
- respond quickly,
- make ourselves available.
We value contributions from everyone. This means that we:
- listen to others and value diversity,
- learn from others and share our knowledge,
- receive and give constructive feedback,
- meet, cooperate and coordinate our work with colleagues,
- add value to the team.